the evolution of fading
It is our revolutionary Potassium Permanganate and Hypochlorite alternative, to not be confused with the ones present on the market nowadays (based on oxidizing agents or strong acids)
It is not just a substitute but a completely different process; it is made in a radical different way if compared with conventional fading concept. Two steps: first application, then activation by Ozone also in dry garment condition.
- Is not acid, so safer towards fabric strength and metal components of machinery.
- Is not an oxidizing agent
- Doesn’t need to be combined with other chemicals to work
- Doesn’t need a booster
- Doesn’t need heat to react
- Is activated by ozone
- Doesn’t need moisture to work
- Is GOTS, OEKO-TEX, ZDHC Level 3 certified and included in the EIM score system.